Welcome to the Australian National Talent Registry.
After you hit APPLY, you will be redirected to the Shortlyster platform and you will be registering your details to have opportunities from your chosen industry and sector brought directly to you.
· It will take 5-10 minutes to register
· Please complete all sections of the Profile
· Ensure that you add as much detail as possible - especially to the Career and Skills section
· Add every company you have worked for (in your professional career), how long you worked at each company, and what skills you used/acquired whilst working there
You will then start to receive invitations from hiring companies as you automatically match to their roles. You will be matched to these live roles as they are added to the Registry against your desired cultural, organisational and personality fit, as well as your skill-set.
· Once you receive an invitation for a role; you will get full access to the job description, and can make an informed decision on whether to continue with that application
· Employers don’t see your personal details until you formally accept the invitation, ensuring your privacy
· All roles will be live and active, and will come directly from the hiring companies
· You will not be invited by recruitment companies
Whilst you are being automatically matched to a role, you are also encouraged to browse the Live Jobs section of the National Talent Registry website - and apply for as many other roles as you wish.
· Each subsequent application takes about 1-2 minutes using your built profile
If you need any assistance once you are in the Shortlyster platform, please use the orange chat-box at the bottom right-hand corner of that screen.
We look forward to connecting you to some outstanding opportunities.